• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Members Taking advantage when overpricing GUNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
X10 !! We are suppose to be adults, or at least act like adults. Some of the crap that goes on in these threads are embarrassing , I'm guilty of it also, unfortunately. Only when someone pushes me do I push back though, would never result to calling names based on somebody's pricing for a product.

not even if they ask $20 more for a box of RIP ammo than what they admittedly paid for it?

[FONT=georgia, serif]I never underestimate the difference I can make in the lives of others by stepping forward, reaching out and helping. This week I'll reach out and support the ODT as well as to others that might receive a lift from my support to this web site . This thread alone has been somewhat of an education on how most value and understand the common sense approach of daily life and hopefully more so the words that come out of there mouth before they think about what there about to say.
I'm glad that the 15.00 or whatever the cost is enables others that need direction in life to benefit from some real world conditions that exist in there life, apparently they did'nt know about these issues that have been addressed.
[/FONT]

I never underestimate the difference I can make in the lives of others by stepping forward, reaching out and helping. This week I'll reach out and support the ODT as well as to others that might receive a lift from my support to this web site . This thread alone has been somewhat of an education on how most value and understand the common sense approach of daily life and hopefully more so the words that come out of there mouth before they think about what there about to say.
I'm glad that the 15.00 or whatever the cost is enables others that need direction in life to benefit from some real world conditions that exist in there life, apparently they did'nt know about these issues that have been addressed.
image.jpg

[FONT=georgia, serif]I never underestimate the difference I can make in the lives of others by stepping forward, reaching out and helping. This week I'll reach out and support the ODT as well as to others that might receive a lift from my support to this web site . This thread alone has been somewhat of an education on how most value and understand the common sense approach of daily life and hopefully more so the words that come out of there mouth before they think about what there about to say.
[/FONT]

I'm reminded of a quote from the Starz series about Spartacus: "Words fall from your mouth like **** from ass"-Crixus, the undefeated Gaul

BULL CRAP
He took some credit for the internet, ( Most Likely bought it) Be he never invented the internet, he used a comment in an interview with Wolf Blitzer that he took initiatives in creating the internet Which was most likely blown out of proportion and used as another political comment to advance his ratings or and career.
From what I understand he had a hard time even explaining what the internet was about in front of other congressman etc.

Another fact gone wrong! Who said that??

He invented the Internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom