• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

This is either good news (my examiner is a dumbass but about to otherwise approve my form) or bad news for a lot of people (I used @heavyd’s amendment form).

I replied with the page number of the amendment, specified what it said, and that it was provided by my attorney and signed by the settler and trustee months ago. I also threw in a bit about having 2 other pending forms and to see if he could make sure those examiner’s had my updated trust info so I didn’t have this issue again.

Sounds like I’m either almost done, or gonna have an aggressive correction to make.

Let us know if you get a response back. I planned on submitting a form 1 with his amendment but i may just do an individual if they atf doesn’t know how to interpret amendments.

You'll love the Surge. Convertible to K configuration. As you already know they are damn near indestructible. Great, true lock up and stupid quiet. Awesome choice.

You could say I’m a fan, lol.

BC577A00-C192-4D62-AAD8-9119F91389B5.jpeg

Alright it begins again.

Naked Dead Air Nomad
Form 4 Individual
Purchased 9/10/9
Check Cashed 10/5

Dead Air Ghost M
Form 4 Individual
Purchased 9/14/19
Check Cashed 10/12/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the call from Cherokee, Thanksgiving stamp is in.

FORM 4 Suppressor
Rugged Obsidian 45
Purchased 11/20/18
Check cashed 12/06/18
Approved 09/09/19
Received 09/14/19

Congrats!!!! Was your form 4 individual or trust?

Form 4 Trust
Omega 300
Bought my stamp on 9/10/18
Check cashed 10/10/18
And still waiting...............

I didn't believe it at first either, but the NFA reddit and arfcom has several people in the tracker threads with 3-4 month waits. NFAtracker is backing up some of the claims so I'm being cautiously optimistic. It looks like the consistent factor is filing individual and using SilencerShop kiosks.

Damn, and here I am just picked up today my mask that I bought August 3, 2018. Form 4 individual through the SilencerShop kiosk. But I’m glad to hear someone is getting quicker approvals.

Back
Top Bottom