• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Off to College

RyanDodd

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
6   0
Reaction score
My little girl is headed off to college next week and I'm curious what would be the best type of self defense for her. She is about 4'11" and weighs about 95 lbs. so she needs some kind of equalizer. Any suggestions? .

She living on campus? I'd make sure it's legal first....if so, id have a baseball bat by the bed, pepper spray/tazer(if comfortable) in the purse and at residence..

She living on campus? I'd make sure it's legal first....if so, id have a baseball bat by the bed, pepper spray/tazer(if comfortable) in the purse and at residence..

I doubt that there is a college left in the country that allows firearms on campus.

I doubt that there is a college left in the country that allows firearms on campus.
I bet you're right. She isn't very well trained on firearms(my fault). I'm thinking tazer or pepper spray. Any recommendations, what kind or where to buy?

Give her an extendable metal baton to keep in her purse. Then teach her to tell the cops to go to hell if they want to search her. I lived on campus and the pigs there were bad about violating rights.

Also if you get her mace or a tazer teach her to be able to pull it out expediently

Back
Top Bottom