• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OFFICIAL USA vs PORTUGAL

Jesus! That ****ing sucks. I don't particularly like basketball but I will watch March Madness. Win and advance. That is the theme of every team fortunate enough to enter the tournament. Holy **** soccer sucks.

Only sport where I can watch every season game is Football. 16 games is about right. I dont get baseball and basketball's crazy # of games. I only watch the playoffs and finals becuase the season's talent has been filtered out at that point. Same goes for soccer (the world cup has filtered the best 32 teams already). Same goes for hockey. I can appreciate most any sport when the players demonstrate a certain level of skill or passion, even if it didn't originate in 'Murica.

Only sport where I can watch every season game is Football. 16 games is about right. I dont get baseball and basketball's crazy # of games. I only watch the playoffs and finals becuase the season's talent has been filtered out at that point. Same goes for soccer (the world cup has filtered the best 32 teams already). Same goes for hockey. I can appreciate most any sport when the players demonstrate a certain level of skill or passion, even if it didn't originate in 'Murica.

I would appreciate it more it it were a bracket instead of a "group". I get that the name on the front of the jersey is bigger than the one one the back but damn. Give me some drama.

An OT win or loss is drama. A tie sucks.

Last edited:
If the shoe fits...

That is the difference. You can tell me you hate football and I don't give a flying ****. Tell some soccer *** you don't like soccer and he losses his god forsaken mind.

FWIW, I don't give a flying **** that you don't like soccer, so no difference, really. Seems to me you're the one losing your mind to let us all know how much you dislike it. I was just trying to help you inderstand how the tournament works, not convince you to like it.

Back
Top Bottom