• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OFFICIAL USA vs PORTUGAL

No, since the US tied with Portugal all four teams in the group have a chance to advance, including Ghana.

Jesus! That ****ing sucks. I don't particularly like basketball but I will watch March Madness. Win and advance. That is the theme of every team fortunate enough to enter the tournament. Holy **** soccer sucks.

It is hilarious to me the need to justify the activity to others. I love football. If you don't like football, I don't really give a damn. Tell some soccer homo you don't like soccer, and he will lose his mind.

Not sure if you're directing this at me since I don't think I've lost my mind just yet, and I'm 99% sure I'm not a soccer homo, but it seems to me that your going much further out of your way to paint soccer as "retarded" than I am to defend it. I couldn't care less if you like it or not, frankly. I thought were just having a simple discussion. Is that not possible without resorting to petty insults?

Did you just call everyone here that likes soccer a homo, because you posed stupid questions and got answers you can't respond to?

Wow, you're such a "man"...

:kiss:

Dude, I'll; give you the benefit of the doubt. I am the most gay friendly person on the trader and even my gayest of friends say soccer sucks.

It is hilarious to me the need to justify the activity to others. I love football. If you don't like football, I don't really give a damn. Tell some soccer homo you don't like soccer, and he will lose his mind.

Capt dave, calling a fan of a sport you don't care for a "homo" isn't appropriate. If ya don't like the sport or the topic of the thread amigo, just surf another thread. It's not a subject that should solicit this sort of response.

Jesus! That ****ing sucks. I don't particularly like basketball but I will watch March Madness. Win and advance. That is the theme of every team fortunate enough to enter the tournament. Holy **** soccer sucks.

I was going to call you for some A/C repair stuff, but to me its apparent the heat has gotten your head, so I'll pass. You need to chill more than I do.

Not sure if you're directing this at me since I don't think I've lost my mind just yet, and I'm 99% sure I'm not a soccer homo, but it seems to me that your going much further out of your way to paint soccer as "retarded" than I am to defend it. I couldn't care less if you like it or not, frankly. I thought were just having a simple discussion. Is that not possible without resorting to petty insults?

If the shoe fits...

That is the difference. You can tell me you hate football and I don't give a flying ****. Tell some soccer *** you don't like soccer and he losses his god forsaken mind.

Back
Top Bottom