• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OFFICIAL USA vs PORTUGAL

Wha? Are you speaking politically, because Portugal is currently the #4 ranked team in the world. They are typically one of the strongest teams in the competition, even though they're playing like **** this time. The US team should be proud to be held in the same regard as Portugal.

Translation:

"Some countries that suck are pretty good at sports which suck. So we should all become fans of things which suck, so we will suck as well."
(It's like soccer fans are freaking Borg. They just are so militant about everyone else becoming a rabid fan also.)

Soccer ain't nothing but Derpity Derp Derp, where players fake injuries and flail around yelling "Derp!"

Guess what-I hate baseball too! (Don't get me started on how freaking boring a 6 hour game gets.)

Last edited:
Translation:

"Some countries that suck are pretty good at sports which suck. So we should all become fans of things which suck, so we will suck as well."
(It's like soccer fans are freaking Borg. They just are so militant about everyone else becoming a rabid fan also.)

Soccer ain't nothing but Derpity Derp Derp.

Guess what-I hate baseball too!

You win :rolleyes:

Off to bed
2.bp.blogspot.com__B6RYnuOKyDM_U58ar_ySCRI_AAAAAAAABSU_ExU5WO5f6586a6020b40f3307bb10d88e6ff5d5.gif

Don't forget, before Portugal we dispatched a third world country without the infrastructure to show the game though out the country.

We didn't dispatch them yet and they went on to tie Germany, arguably the top contender to take the cup in what has been one of the best action-packed matches in any world cup. Not bad for piss poor 3rd world country.

And what does that have anything to with?

It is hilarious to me the need to justify the activity to others. I love football. If you don't like football, I don't really give a damn. Tell some soccer homo you don't like soccer, and he will lose his mind.

Translation:

Soccer ain't nothing but Derpity Derp Derp, where players fake injuries and flail around yelling "Derp!"

Guess what-I hate baseball too! (Don't get me started on how freaking boring a 6 hour game gets.)

Are you being serious or just trolling?

We didn't dispatch them yet and they went on to tie Germany, arguably the top contender to take the cup in what has been one of the best action-packed matches in any world cup. Not bad for piss poor 3rd world country.

And what does that have anything to with?

So "we" beat them but they are not dispatched? How does this add to the experience?

It is hilarious to me the need to justify the activity to others. I love football. If you don't like football, I don't really give a damn. Tell some soccer homo you don't like soccer, and he will lose his mind.

Did you just call everyone here that likes soccer a homo, because you posed stupid questions and got answers you can't respond to?

Wow, you're such a "man"...

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom