• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Officiating

The head shoving to Fromm was right in front of an official but was not called. Plus
the little temper tantrum that the Ala. player M.Smith i think, his a$$ would have been gone to the locker room if he had jumped one of my coaches like he did on the sideline after he was called for a personal foul.

I honestly think they were bad calls on both sides of the ball....cameras catch ALOT more than the refs see sometimes....
There was no comparison on the quantity or more importantly effect of the blown calls. They didn't "miss" the offside call. They imagined something that wasn't even there. They did miss the false start by Bama on the exact same play. So on one play you get it wrong, TWICE, in the same direction? Which likely was at least a 7 point swing? NOBODY is that incompetent.

So you're going with blatant incompetence? Still haven't watched it huh? That's fine. Enjoy your "win".
While I have fun poking at Saban, I don't "hate" them. Saban has been great for the game. I really enjoy the game and to see it so blatantly tarnished sucks. But I get for some its just about the "w". So yeah, congrats, I guess. It was pathetic.

Yes I watched the game. Yes I've officiated at the collegiate level in a major conference. Yes there were mistakes made on both sides of the ball. No, the game was not fixed and those officials didn't get chosen for the National Championship Game by the NCAA by being incompetent. Promulgating the theory that the game was fixed without any factual basis for doing so is irresponsible.

The head shoving to Fromm was right in front of an official but was not called. Plus
the little temper tantrum that the Ala. player M.Smith i think, his a$$ would have been gone to the locker room if he had jumped one of my coaches like he did on the sideline after he was called for a personal foul.

Yep! He got a pass. If he had of been a less of importance to the team he would have,

Yes I watched the game. Yes I've officiated at the collegiate level in a major conference. Yes there were mistakes made on both sides of the ball. No, the game was not fixed and those officials didn't get chosen for the National Championship Game by the NCAA by being incompetent. Promulgating the theory that the game was fixed without any factual basis for doing so is irresponsible.
So you're you're not officiating anymore, stands to reason. You just made another bad call.

Blaming a loss on officiating is like blaming the condom breaking. You both know what you were doing there but didn't notice or didn't care about it until it was too late.
Everyone noticed at the time, every replay showed it. It's just those calls can't be reviewed and the officials know that.

Back
Top Bottom