• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Officiating

Where is our petition for co champions?!? Peach co. did it in high school and UCF did it in college. Where is the Dawgs day? lol
suyts.files.wordpress.com_2013_10_image589.png

Well I was there and I appreciate an impartial observer calling a spade a spade. Close games like this can be determined by a few crucial missed or bad calls.

This one was. If you look at the OP’s link at the beginning of this thread you will see 4 crucial missed calls. Those calls gave Alabama the win. Rigged? I don’t know. Inexcusable incompetence? No question.

If Georgia had won on the backs of such blatant missed calls I would have to back up to get the trophy.

And I’m not even going to begin to try to understand how Saban kept the thug on the field who was attacking coaches on the sideline...disgusting.

Not to mention he shoved a woman out of the way on his way to the bench after throwing a punch at a coach. The dude should've been ejected from the game without question. What a scab.

AW come on geaux lsu, you had no dog in that fight, so it must be an Ala bitch for them beating lsu, could it be?? I know how you feel, I hate UGA, and LSU, and both have beaten Ala. but don't blame it on the refs.

It obvious to me..
The officials control the game..they swayed towards the Falcons all through the playoffs last year..
Blatantly in favor of the saints 2 weeks ago against the falcons..

I don' think they think they are cheating I believe they think it has something to do with entertainment..

I think feels like wwf wrestling to me..

Also same in mlb and nba

Back
Top Bottom