• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh the outrage! WHY!

Difference of opinion I suppose. I know that when I moved here from New Mexico (a state where open carry has always been legal, just never done) I was taken back the first time I saw somebody walking through the store with an exposed 1911 of their hip. It didn't scare me, it just wasn't something I was used to seeing so it caught my attention. 5 years later, I don't even think twice now when I see someone with a gun on their hip. It has become a common site for me so I don't even give it a second thought.

But you are someone who is not emotionally anti - gun or scared of guns. A lot of folks will never get over that "ahhh, an evil glock rifle" fear... and repeated exposure just makes the fear worse (or make them want a law against it).

But you are someone who is not emotionally anti - gun or scared of guns. A lot of folks will never get over that "ahhh, an evil glock rifle" fear... and repeated exposure just makes the fear worse (or make them want a law against it).
I thought repeated exposure desensitized people. :noidea:

The cat's been bringing my wife bugs for years. She still leaps up and asks me to get rid of the creepy crawly. I dunno, woulda thought she'd be desensitized by now? ?

I don't denounce OC'ers like our new member here. I disagree with them, but never denounce them. The jack offs open carrying AR's into Chipotle need to be denounced. I understand the predicament they are in, but all they are going to do with that is get laws passed to outlaw open carry of long guns along with handguns.
Agreed. For this, there are shades of gray to me. And oh yeah, .... CavScout is a lucky man.

17 pages. How many here have actually taken one minute out of their lives to contact Kroger?

I did (personal info redacted)....

Dear ************
Thank you for contacting The Kroger Co. We appreciate you for sharing your thoughts with us. We value your feedback and will share it with our leadership team.
Thank you again for contacting us. If I can be of further assistance, please simply respond to this email or call 1-800-576-4377.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Tanika
Kroger Customer Connect
The Kroger Family of Stores
[Broken External Image]:<>

In order for Kroger Customer Connect to respond to your reply as soon as possible, it is important that the subject line of this email not be changed. Changing the subject line of this email may result in a delayed response.

Reference: 196******
Your Comments: I see where Kroger has been pressured to implement a weapons free policy within your stores. I shop at your stores often (my wife a LOT more) and am thankful it is very convenient. ***********************************. Despite that, we'd both like to thank you for NOT caving into illogical emotionally based hysterics from a small minority to form your stores' policy and to simply adhere to local laws. I do hope people who do carry will do so respectfully and discreetly but even those that choose to be publicly obnoxious about it are assuredly not a threat. Victim disarmament zones are infinitely more dangerous than the misconceived threat of legally armed citizens by the uninformed agenda driven minority. We will make it a point to frequent your stores even more often (immediately after hearing this I went to make some purchases at the nearest Kroger even though I had intended to purchase elsewhere). Thank you again for being a sane voice.
I'll be following your lead tonight!

Back
Top Bottom