Ohio man gets jail for mocking disabled girl

You should watch "Lock-up" some time or visit your local prison or jails.BTW everyone likes to say they have a GREAT attorney or know one and act hard about the laws.But these same people comes on the forums crying asking for some advice.These same people are in jails and prisons around the world too.

Do you want my tax attorney or my criminal defense attorney's name and #?

I am done debating about this,you don't have to agree that's what's great about a debate and ones opinions,but facts are facts.Happy Holidays and New Year.

So the fact is any body could get arrested for anything at any time....

Is it right has been the debate ..

Also..if you disagree with me, you should watch the don't talk to cops video post on the board...

There are a million plus laws on the books...chances are you and I both broke one today..

Its also getting convicted of a crime for something that was at one time protected...

I really think one of us missed the hole point of this video/discussion ..

MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy new year..

You sir,clearly don't know the law.The case at point about tag,the office PC was the tag light.After talking with person they started saying why you pull me over and gave the officer a hard time.BAM arrested for tag light.You sir should read up more on the GA law,I have the book if you like and cd pdf also.

I REALLY hate to interject here, but you are condensing several elements to fit this discussion. Every offense committed is not an arrest-able offense. The urban legend of the P.O.P. (pi$$ing off police) charge is highly exaggerated. If you have handed an LEO your drivers license that is the extent of you required action save signing the citation. Give him a hard time, as him where the closest Dunkin Donuts is, flip him off... These have all been declared by the higher courts as free expression/ speech. Tag light alone is not an are stable offense at face value, and should an officer do so the ramifications on their career would be substantial.

Refuse to present your license, refuse to sign the ticket, or have non-compact DL (States that do not have an agreement with the State of Georgia), and then you MIGHT go to jail and in those cases it's usually only to post cash bond. I personally found humor in it, rolled with the insults and told them to "press hard there's 5 copies".

Back
Top Bottom