Ohio man gets jail for mocking disabled girl

Going to jail not prison, and yes he should be in prison!!!

If we allow this to go unpunished when do we try and stop such behavior??

Grown adults make jokes to another adult isn't against the law, but when a minor is present the ball game changed.It's all about protecting the women and children in todays world.
You want to call me a bad gay word, you want get into trouble say that same word in front of kids and public then you could be charged with disorderly conduct.

So you are saying that "gay" words are bad? You are being derogatory. Maybe YOU should go to jail for speaking out against gay people.

Dumb butt is harmless if talking to an adult but let's go deeper.If you call me a MF"er in front of my child or yours then yes you should and will in the state of GA and most other states also.

No... you won't go to jail.. not unless I say something like... M.F. I am going to beat your ass or scream at the top of my lungs...C.s.m.f. butt wiping p.o.s.

But if I casually call you a M.F. in front if a child... I dare a cop to arrest me. That has new Lamborghini and multi million dollar estate written all over it.

Please think of the children.... you sound like Flaunders dead wife..... no offense

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you

Really???

Running up to someone in their face and calling the MF'r and ranting is threatening , someone playing loud music isn't threatening....Wow some peoples logic.

Neither is me calling you a M.F. its not a threat but as you have said could be D.C.

So...... yea...some ppl logic...

- - - Updated - - -

Best post here.

Thank you sir...

I have seen people go to jail over a tag light...In GA if they can write you a ticket you can be arrested for it.

I am throwing the BS flag on that one. They may have been pulled over for the light but NO cop is going to take you to jail for a tag light. Tickets for that fall under "compliance" tickets. You can be written a parking ticket, but, they cannot take you to jail for parking illegally without a form of intended harm or disruption.

You should go put your head in the sand and pretend the world is as sheltered and perfect as you are trying to force it to be. :censored:

No... you won't go to jail.. not unless I say something like... M.F. I am going to beat your ass or scream at the top of my lungs...C.s.m.f. butt wiping p.o.s.

But if I casually call you a M.F. in front if a child... I dare a cop to arrest me. That has new Lamborghini and multi million dollar estate written all over it.

Please think of the children.... you sound like Flaunders dead wife..... no offense

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you

You sir, clearly don't know the law I suggest you have a attorney number handy.

I am throwing the BS flag on that one. They may have been pulled over for the light but NO cop is going to take you to jail for a tag light. Tickets for that fall under "compliance" tickets. You can be written a parking ticket, but, they cannot take you to jail for parking illegally without a form of intended harm or disruption.

You should go put your head in the sand and pretend the world is as sheltered and perfect as you are trying to force it to be. :censored:

You sir,clearly don't know the law.The case at point about tag,the office PC was the tag light.After talking with person they started saying why you pull me over and gave the officer a hard time.BAM arrested for tag light.You sir should read up more on the GA law,I have the book if you like and cd pdf also.

I have a GREAT attorney....

And although I could be arrested for it, I WON'T get convicted ...

Just like you can arrested for (incert w/e you want here) you just wont get convicted .....

You should watch "Lock-up" some time or visit your local prison or jails.BTW everyone likes to say they have a GREAT attorney or know one and act hard about the laws.But these same people comes on the forums crying asking for some advice.These same people are in jails and prisons around the world too.

You sir,clearly don't know the law.The case at point about tag,the office PC was the tag light.After talking with person they started saying why you pull me over and gave the officer a hard time.BAM arrested for tag light.You sir should read up more on the GA law,I have the book if you like and cd pdf also.

I do agree with you... if there is a ticket you can go to jail..........

Back
Top Bottom