• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ok, I've have heard enough!!!

Where do the idiots come from. We have Darwin proofed the country. Now they get protected from natural selection ie warning lights and fences and guard rails. This allows them to reproduce. Stupid begets stupid

Doesn't everyone realize that history did not begin until 1960, that if you disagree with anyone that you are offending them, and that facts do not matter. Silly people. I am still looking for that Desert Island that I can go to so my mere presence will not offend someone. Oh, by the way, I will of course not be able to take my firearms because I might offend the Cocunut crabs and other fauna. I guess I will have to go to my room until I find that island.
Curmudgeonly old dude

Last edited:
When this crap started I said it was just a touch of what was to come. Of course I don't see much being done about it from the Southern people that it represents.

There needs to be a petition started for people who wants to keep the flag in place.

Don't we have a Lawyer on here that can draft this and send it to the Georgia Legislature one the PEOPLE sign it????

Without some effort to stop the NAACP they will win.

This makes me SICK!

1. A petition is a request to do something, most commonly addressed to a government official or public entity. Petitions to a deity are a form of prayer called supplication. In the colloquial sense, a petition is a document addressed to some official and signed by numerous individuals.
  2. images
www.archives.gov_education_lessons_hawaii_petition_images_hawaii_petition_02.jpg

Its not (just) the NAACP. Its their allies, Northern liberals, and the rest of our mealy-mouthed PC culture that is aiding and abetting the campaign.

We have Darwin proofed the country.

No such thing. We've just let the genetic deadwood build up so that when the fire comes, it will just burn that much hotter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom