• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ok, I've have heard enough!!!

As I've stated in several of my post, this is just a stepping stone for the NAACP to abolish anything that they thinks pertains to race issue. It's not all about just flying a flag at a state office or park. It's about how the NAACP will use the decisions to remove the flag against others that simple believe in the flag for reasons other than slavery.

This issue will continue until the flag is outlawed, if you've been seeing this coming you should clearly see why the NAACP is pushing this issue. And its not because some white boy from South Carolina took a dam picture with it.

I believe that every African American that thinks the flags is racist is just another individualistic that is joining in because of his color.

The Hard Truth is that Most black people do indeed hate white people. I'm not racist, nor do I hate black people. You have black and white people that are just alike, they live like each other and act like each other, they dress like each other and both races have the low life scum of the earth human beings.

Morel of the story here is that the blacks are using this opportunity to engage white people and will ultimately create more racist issues for anyone related to this flag.
BTW, I've never flown the flag and probably never will, until they try and outlaw it!!!!!!!

The story below very much related to what I'm talking about, you can wear a Gay flag to represent yourself but wear a Confederate flag an you get arrested.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/14/s...gs-to-protest-gay-rainbow-flag/#ixzz3fpYectEp

upload_2015-7-13_22-56-48-png.491236

Back
Top Bottom