Ok my turn to rant about the courts and police

I tend to side with the LEO most of the time (and I know that a lot of you disagree with that), but this particular situation seems grossly unfair.

There's an old saying:
If you want justice, go to a whore house.
If you want to get screwed, go to court.

I'm truly sorry for your experience. You and your family deserved better from that LEO and the court system.

Did you know Tom Jarrard? I heard that from him when I had the pleasure of working for him.

That sentence is way out of line for the charge. A lawyer would have cost some money but probably could have eliminated the probation.

well we may have looked into getting a lawyer but we all thought it would just be a small fine like every other traffic ticket in the world and from what he told me, he wasnt the only one that got this kind of sentence. he said he saw at least three people get similar sentences for about the same stuff

What did the cop do with your brother & sister after towing the car? Surely they didn't leave them on side of the road did they? Seems they would have had to wait on them to get a ride there anyway. I'm not try to pick you apart but would just like to understand this. To me, towing the car and the sentence seems out of line and overboard. I wasn't there and don't want to judge either way but it does seem overboard.

What did the cop do with your brother & sister after towing the car? Surely they didn't leave them on side of the road did they? Seems they would have had to wait on them to get a ride there anyway. I'm not try to pick you apart but would just like to understand this. To me, towing the car and the sentence seems out of line and overboard. I wasn't there and don't want to judge either way but it does seem overboard.

they had one driver that could come and pick them up but then they couldnt take the car and leave the other one.

Man, I am sorry to hear this happened. The reason it fires me up so is because I am a 24 year veteran LEO and I've made cases for serious crimes (theft, drugs, etc.) and the Paros got of with not much worse than your brother did for a traffic violation. Pure court injustice and BS.

Man, I am sorry to hear this happened. The reason it fires me up so is because I am a 24 year veteran LEO and I've made cases for serious crimes (theft, drugs, etc.) and the Paros got of with not much worse than your brother did for a traffic violation. Pure court injustice and BS.
The system protects the criminals

Back
Top Bottom