Ok my turn to rant about the courts and police

Now he's in the system.... If he does ANYTHING and gets checked by the police, any minor infraction will be magnified and he will be processed again. Gordon county where I work is awful. Have the canadates for low level positions I interviewed are on probation.

I were seventeen and this happened to me there is no telling how I might react...and justice for all.

well we may have looked into getting a lawyer but we all thought it would just be a small fine like every other traffic ticket in the world and from what he told me, he wasnt the only one that got this kind of sentence. he said he saw at least three people get similar sentences for about the same stuff

There giving people 12 months probation for just about everything now days.

Did they say how much the probation was going to cost? Probably more than the fine.

If that's exactly what happened during the stop, that is an absolutely ridiculous sentence. However, I'm thinking an appeal would cost you more than the sentence. Still f'n ridiculous.

Hey man, just got off of work and read this. Thats tragic man. I wish the best for your bro. He is a good guy and does not deserve this bull****. I know its a pain but taking it to appeals court might be the best if you want to get rid of the 12 months probation. What was the reason for probation?

Back
Top Bottom