• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Here is my "night on the town" watch. A Bulova Precisionist.
445f0eae9f696840d44453030f318928.jpg
SWEET!

That's what I had to do. Vostok is located in Chistopal Russia. Either way you go eBay or Amazon you have to order from there or the Ukraine or the Czech republic. If I had the means I'd just go over there and get a couple of suitcases full and then I would be THE U.S. Vostok dealer.
I've had a Vostock my father in law gave me years ago. Damn thing never did keep time. But then, my father in law and I pretty much hate each other so he probably gave me one that was busted from the start. Lol

I've had a Vostock my father in law gave me years ago. Damn thing never did keep time. But then, my father in law and I pretty much hate each other so he probably gave me one that was busted from the start. Lol
Yeah all the reviews I've watched said they're only good for plus or minus 20 to 30 seconds a day. I can deal with that.
Maybe I'm an impatient asshole but I think 42 days is long enough to wait on a package.

Yeah all the reviews I've watched said they're only good for plus or minus 20 to 30 seconds a day. I can deal with that.
Maybe I'm an impatient asshole but I think 42 days is long enough to wait on a package.
42 Days... LOL. Just don't ever send anything TO Russia. My wife sent her father a pair of compression socks. He got the package but it had been cut open and the socks had been stolen. AND shipping cost more than the socks.

Back
Top Bottom