• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

I'm looking at Rolex's now. I really dig the green one the call the "Hulk", but a plain black/SS Submariner with date is fine. I also would like a simple one for dressy occasions as well.

Please post thoughts and pictures once you receive the Vostok. I have been toying with the idea of buying one. These are my EDW...

F82A28F2-9B30-4DFF-8FB9-E18ED1E20DF7.jpg
IMG_2197.JPG
IMG_2204.JPG

Today makes a month since I ordered the Vostok. According to Amazon I have four more days to go.

Please post thoughts and pictures once you receive the Vostok. I have been toying with the idea of buying one. These are my EDW...

View attachment 1140673 View attachment 1140675 View attachment 1140676
I really dig the top and middle ones. I'm not big on the multi color NATO bands though. It certainly seems to be popular lately though. I like the one color NATO bands a lot.
I'm still searching for a black or PVD black version of the Vostok Amphibia so that I can put a black shark messy band on it. I love the shark mesh bands.

I really dig the top and middle ones. I'm not big on the multi color NATO bands though. It certainly seems to be popular lately though. I like the one color NATO bands a lot.
I'm still searching for a black or PVD black version of the Vostok Amphibia so that I can put a black shark messy band on it. I love the shark mesh bands.
I tried one on my EcoZilla...it was like wearing a cast iron skillet on a ribbon. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom