• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Just picked this up last week
cdb495e5b4790ef0a848f279f596b761.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I get my fixes at the Buford Highway Farmers Market. Man they have some good stuff. They have the best Gouda cheese I ever tasted.
When I was a kid my folks were big antique collectors and they dragged me to every flea market and antique shop in GA. There used to be lots of cool **** at the Buford Highway Flea Market. That's where we met all the Koreans with network type connections to the underworld of counterfeit Rolex,Gucci,Omega watches and all the popular but butt ugly big name purses. It was wide open in the 80s and 90s.

When I was a kid my folks were big antique collectors and they dragged me to every flea market and antique shop in GA. There used to be lots of cool **** at the Buford Highway Flea Market. That's where we met all the Koreans with network type connections to the underworld of counterfeit Rolex,Gucci,Omega watches and all the popular but butt ugly big name purses. It was wide open in the 80s and 90s.
LOL. Sounds fun. Now it's the entire UN in one grocery store. I've seen foods I never would have known were edible there. Fruits I never heard of. Meats I never WILL eat. And all the fish in the sea are laid out on ice in the back part of the store. But the East European deli in the middle ALWAYS has good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom