Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Signed on for the month to month basic level. I had held off and got an email today from them saying that they were offering me free S&H to sweeten the deal. Had to fiddle with it and then call them to get it to work and then it's only for one month. I was going to subscribe by the yhear to use the free shipping but since it's only one month I decided to take it one bite at a time and see how the watch looks before I decide whether or not to take a second bite. Great timing too...next watch ships the 16th of the month. NEXT month.

Please post what you get. This sounds kind of fun.

I got ahold of 2 more used Lumtecs.
First one arrived in the mail:
20170624_154032.jpg

Hey I've got a few watches I'm thinking about selling. A couple of Aragons, a couple of Invictas and maybe my Citizen EcoZilla. Would anyone be interested here? Might sell one of my Bulova Precisionists too.

Hey I've got a few watches I'm thinking about selling. A couple of Aragons, a couple of Invictas and maybe my Citizen EcoZilla. Would anyone be interested here? Might sell one of my Bulova Precisionists too.

Put some pics up with prices. I might be. BUT, I am working out of town until Friday, then leaving for vacation on Saturday.

Well, I have a hankering for one of those Deep Blues but I ran into this Tissot T Navigator Automatic for $225 and had to get it.

View attachment 1220945
That looks good but I don't know if I could stand a rubber strap. I know that I don't like leather bands. I had a Swiss Army many years ago with a nylon band. After wearing it most of a summer I one day noticed a sort of wet dog type of smell that took me a while to locate. Turned out to be the watch band. It had absorbed enough sweat and dead skin in the porous material to start stinking. Aside from that I've always had metal bands. Planning on putting my first Vostok on a nato strap since they look good that way and to see if I can stand wearing one.

Back
Top Bottom