• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

A group photo of my Steinharts. Not the best pic. I'm kind of hooked on diver style watches! The middle one actually has a green bezel, looks almost black in the pic... but I'm green color blind so it might actually look green in the pic to those with "normal" vision!

3xstein.JPG

Did you get the Glycine Combat Sub? I have always liked these. Sort of cross between a field watch and a diver... my 2 favorite styles.

I think I'm gonna get myself a Glycine Combat Sub for Christmas (along with another 1 or 2 of those fancy microtech knives)
It's either the glycine and a microtech or two or an old Speedmaster Pro
glycine-combat-sub-automatic-black-dial-green-nylon-mens-watch3863.99atn8.tb29.jpg

Did you get the Glycine Combat Sub? I have always liked these. Sort of cross between a field watch and a diver... my 2 favorite styles.
Found a great deal on the goldeneye variant. The factory band was a bit small so I swapped it out for a NATO strap and it's been on my wrist pretty much daily for the plastic week
image.jpeg

I have the blue Invicta copy.... er homage of the Sub. Rolex's are just way out of my $$$ range. If I find myself with about 8K to spend on a toy, I'm going to hunt for a used Corvette!

Back
Top Bottom