• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

I think I'm gonna get myself a Glycine Combat Sub for Christmas (along with another 1 or 2 of those fancy microtech knives)
It's either the glycine and a microtech or two or an old Speedmaster Pro
glycine-combat-sub-automatic-black-dial-green-nylon-mens-watch3863.99atn8.tb29.jpg

I vote for black faced Wenger watches with white numerals so I can see and quickly tell what time it is. Never had a problem with a Wenger and you have to replace the battery about every five years

I finally broke down and got my "holy grail" last week. The Steinhart Ocean One Titanium. Has a premium ETA high beat movement. The second hand has beautifully smooth sweep. Great lume on the dial and bezel. My testing shows it is +/- 2 seconds after setting. It will be a keeper. It is easy to read for even my old eyes.

titanium.jpg

I finally broke down and got my "holy grail" last week. The Steinhart Ocean One Titanium. Has a premium ETA high beat movement. The second hand has beautifully smooth sweep. Great lume on the dial and bezel. My testing shows it is +/- 2 seconds after setting. It will be a keeper. It is easy to read for even my old eyes.

View attachment 1420488

oh i like that. tell me more. i don't really know alot about that brand

oh i like that. tell me more. i don't really know alot about that brand
Steinhart is a German based company who has their watches assembled in Switzerland. Check out their website:
https://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/?___from_store=de
If the page loads in German, look for a little link on the upper left to load an English page. They make a lot of different Submariner homages as well as some unique designs. They are an excellent value for a true Swiss movement watch. I now have 3 of them!
This titanium model is one of their "Premium" models with a more costlier movement. Current euro to $$ plus shipping this one is around $600.00 USD. I believe I have found my daily wearer, the titanium is really light and comfortable on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom