• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay.. who will admit they got screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gouging is gouging, no matter what the availabilty of the item is.
I'm fine with capitalism, but if you're out for a profit, please be sure to bring your business license and FFL to the transaction!:thumb:

Haha ok but then I'll have to start charging tax on top of my already outrageous price gouging prices! All for selling my 10 PMAGs. And I'm definitely not in the business of reselling firearms for a profit, you might might want to talk to gran torino here, he had 2 G19's for sale at the same time.

looks like its time for a new ODT account in 3....2.....1.....

- new avitar...... check
-new screen name.....check
-back in business

What are you even talking about? I have 61 total feedback, 100% positive.

Nope, it's still you. I think Bullseye had them last week. They get them every so often, here's an older post:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/317506-Pmags?highlight=bullseye+pmag

Here's some ODT Pmags. Meh, I could have said $30 and found plenty more.
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/345519-FS-PMAGS-Foliage-25-22?highlight=pmag

Lets review the history:

you said (and I quote) "You got owned. I can find Pmags for $25 way easier than I can find a $520 Glock 19. "

I posted a used g19 for $499. You can't post a PMAG for $25. And you still think I got "owned" :confused:

Haha ok but then I'll have to start charging tax on top of my already outrageous price gouging prices! All for selling my 10 PMAGs. And I'm definitely not in the business of reselling firearms for a profit, you might might want to talk to gran torino here, he had 2 G19's for sale at the same time.

I saw that.
I'm not singling you out by any means. I'm talking about anyone who does it.

I saw that.
I'm not singling you out by any means. I'm talking about anyone who does it.

Yeah I know. Trust me if I wanted to do that I would have picked up the Gen3 FDE Glock 21 that was at my LGS for $499. According to ODT glock prices that should be worth about $1000. But I didn't buy it because I knew I wasn't going to keep it, even if I could have made a quick buck. I tried to tell a couple people who were looking for one on here, so hopefully one of them picks it up cause it looked nice.

I hate to be a party pooper but we picked a couple cases of PMags at $12 ea.....all since the panic of '13.
An LGS near me has them for $20ish....with limits of course.

Anyway.....back to the fun. :)

I've been looking for a S&W 627 to no avail and also a GP-100 with a 4 inch barrel. What happened to all of the revolvers?

Noticed how everything based around the "ban" is getting gobbled up. Any mag, any ammo, anything that holds 10 or more rounds and AR15s are sold out. I won't pay the prices people are demanding right now until I hear the final words "ban goes into effect by *date*".

you said (and I quote) "You got owned. I can find Pmags for $25 way easier than I can find a $520 Glock 19. "

I posted a used g19 for $499. You can't post a PMAG for $25. And you still think I got "owned" :confused:

Confused as well... I posted a LGS that sells them for $25 and an ODT link for $25.

Meh, whatever. I don't even know what's going on with this thread. You were complaining about overpriced ads. It was pointed out that you had some crazy prices yourself. I guess your only complaint was that they don't sell at those prices? Now you're just grasping at straws and nitpicking?

Already allocated too much time to the thread.. I think the community has spoken that if you don't like the price of something, move along and worry about things that are with in ones control. the thread has over 3000 views and no horror stories of anyone getting ripped off by another ODT member. Cased closed...
this place is filled with good people..... and i am amazed on a daily basis how many good people i see on here (ODT). lets hope the current administration does not get in the way of this site and our 2nd. and we can continue to bicker and poke fun at each other..
god speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom