• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay.. who will admit they got screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK I am price gouging"

your quote..... not mine, come correct please.

Yeah, and noticed I never said I had a problem with price gouging. If I did have a problem with that I would move to cuba and be a communist, because capitalism, at it's heart, is price gouging. Charging the most that a consumer is willing to pay, you'd be stupid to do anything else.

One last time, I will attempt to explain it to you: used glocks are not worth $825. And before you say it, its not up to me how much a product is worth, what I am stating is empirical evidence. No one is paying those prices. You could relist a used G19 for that price every day until the cows come home and the best you could hope for is people to get pissed off enough at seeing your ad that we all chip it $20 to buy it to get you to shut up. Its just a waste of everyone's time. You for listing it, me for having to click on the ad to see what the price is.

Yeah, and noticed I never said I had a problem with price gouging. If I did have a problem with that I would move to cuba and be a communist, because capitalism, at it's heart, is price gouging. Charging the most that a consumer is willing to pay, you'd be stupid to do anything else.

One last time, I will attempt to explain it to you: used glocks are not worth $825. And before you say it, its not up to me how much a product is worth, what I am stating is empirical evidence. No one is paying those prices. You could relist a used G19 for that price every day until the cows come home and the best you could hope for is people to get pissed off enough at seeing your ad that we all chip it $20 to buy it to get you to shut up. Its just a waste of everyone's time. You for listing it, me for having to click on the ad to see what the price is.

Just for clarification, are you buying ammunition, firearm accessories, or firearms new from stores to flip them?

wow. Give it up. You got owned. I can find Pmags for $25 way easier than I can find a $520 Glock 19.

Plus, you've been outed as a likely reseller.

I can't believe I'm responding to a likely 12 year old who actually just used the word "owned" But here you go:

Chucks Gun and Pawn
603 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093
(478) 922-9851

Glock 19 NEW in stock for $520
Glock 19 used, 2 mags box and docs $499
Glock 21 FDE used, 2 mags box and docs $499

Now kindly hop back on the xbox and resume your call of duty match after finding me some PMAGS in stock for $25.

Last edited:
Just for clarification, are you buying ammunition, firearm accessories, or firearms new from stores to flip them?

#1 That is illegal to do for firearms without an FFL

#2 No, I am intelligent enough to have bought a crap ton of this stuff pre panic, and am now unloading it at panic prices. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I stuck a gun to anyways head and made them buy my $45 box of .22. Read the description of the advertisement, I bought a brick of .22 every trip to wallyworld for years, because I knew it wouldn't get any cheaper. Same with PMAGs, I saw that $11 a mag was a good buy, so I stocked up. Never actually sold those, traded them for brass and guess what, the guy was estatic to get them.

i didnt buy (or sell) into this trend

- - - Updated - - -

#1 That is illegal to do for firearms without an FFL

#2 No, I am intelligent enough to have bought a crap ton of this stuff pre panic, and am now unloading it at panic prices. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I stuck a gun to anyways head and made them buy my $45 box of .22. Read the description of the advertisement, I bought a brick of .22 every trip to wallyworld for years, because I knew it wouldn't get any cheaper. Same with PMAGs, I saw that $11 a mag was a good buy, so I stocked up. Never actually sold those, traded them for brass and guess what, the guy was estatic to get them.
i feel sorry for the folks who bought from you

i didnt buy (or sell) into this trend

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, do you want a cookie? Or maybe an economics lesson would be better for you.

Do you still buy gold at $20 an ounce? If so please let me know where, especially if its you selling it for that price. Prices change in a free market, mainly due to supply and demand.

- - - Updated - - -

i feel sorry for the folks who bought from you

Yeah, it really sucks how they had no choice but to buy my stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom