• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay.. who will admit they got screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gouging is gouging, no matter what the availabilty of the item is.
I'm fine with capitalism, but if you're out for a profit, please be sure to bring your business license and FFL to the transaction!:thumb:

Congrats, do you want a cookie? Or maybe an economics lesson would be better for you.

DO you still buy gold at $20 an ounce? If so please let me know where, especially if its you selling it for that price.

Yeah, it really sucks how they had no choice but to buy my stuff.
no cookie, and i get economics just fine, but i have something called principles and not being retarded that keep me from buying at inflated prices based solely in fear

also, selling at high prices (as an economics lesson) keeps the prices stagnant, i chose not to participate with the ****-nuttery of it all

and i never said they were forced to, i said i feel sorry for the chumps who bought into this bull****

- - - Updated - - -

Gouging is gouging, no matter what the availabilty of the item is.
I'm fine with capitalism, but if you're out for a profit, please be sure to bring your business license and FFL to the transaction!:thumb:

its technically scalping

I can't believe I'm responding to a likely 12 year old who actually just used the word "owned" But here you go:

Chucks Gun and Pawn
603 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093
(478) 922-9851

Glock 19 NEW in stock for $520
Glock 19 used, 2 mags box and docs $499
Glock 21 FDE used, 2 mags box and docs $499

Now kindly hop back on the xbox and resume your call of duty match after finding me some PMAGS in stock for $25.

...says the guy with a zombie avatar. Besides "owned" was around when I was in college... long ago. You can tell I've matured because I didn't use "pwnt" ;)

I stop by 5 gun stores semi-frequently. Glock 19s are hard to find and they go quick. Hooray, you found one an hour away from me. :|

...says the guy with a zombie avatar. Besides "owned" was around when I was in college... long ago. You can tell I've matured because I didn't use "pwnt" ;)

I stop by 5 gun stores semi-frequently. Glock 19s are hard to find and they go quick. Hooray, you found one an hour away from me. :|

So how about those $25 PMAGs in stock? Still waiting on that...

or are you the one who got "owned"

no cookie, and i get economics just fine, but i have something called principles and not being retarded that keep me from buying at inflated prices based solely in fear

also, selling at high prices (as an economics lesson) keeps the prices stagnant, i chose not to participate with the ****-nuttery of it all

and i never said they were forced to, i said i feel sorry for the chumps who bought into this bull****

- - - Updated - - -

its technically scalping

Nobody's talking about tickets to Van Halen here!:cool-new:

#1 That is illegal to do for firearms without an FFL

#2 No, I am intelligent enough to have bought a crap ton of this stuff pre panic, and am now unloading it at panic prices. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I stuck a gun to anyways head and made them buy my $45 box of .22. Read the description of the advertisement, I bought a brick of .22 every trip to wallyworld for years, because I knew it wouldn't get any cheaper. Same with PMAGs, I saw that $11 a mag was a good buy, so I stocked up. Never actually sold those, traded them for brass and guess what, the guy was estatic to get them.

looks like its time for a new ODT account in 3....2.....1.....

- new avitar...... check
-new screen name.....check
-back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom