omg are you kidding me?

Ok............Ok I didn't want to do this but up for sale is my limited edition G7, it is made out of porcelain and costs more than your average Chicago cop makes in a month.

Just to look at a issue from the other side(as i always do)..maybe...just maybe...
The inflated high asking prices have something to do with the absurdley low ball offers some people on here make.

Just to look at a issue from the other side(as i always do)..maybe...just maybe...
The inflated high asking prices have something to do with the absurdley low ball offers some people on here make.

Incorrect you are. If your used glock that is new for $500 is posted for $400 it will sell with ease and you will not receive "low ball" offers as you people call them. They are actually offering a realistic offer.

Gonna list my custom .223 slingshot with Magpul carved on the handle and with 4 rds of projectile for 300.00, any takers?

Trade you my Glock7 for your .223 slingshot with Magpul carved on the handle and with 4 rds of projectile and 14 P-mags

I spent extra and go one of these with my browser:

i48.tinypic.com_33zbp7o.jpg

and I learned to use it!!!

Back
Top Bottom