omg are you kidding me?

Incorrect you are. If your used glock that is new for $500 is posted for $400 it will sell with ease and you will not receive "low ball" offers as you people call them. They are actually offering a realistic offer.

Not sure if I agree with you on that. I think the $75 offered for a 10/22 with custom stock was a "low ball" offer. Not realistic offer at all to me. I have been know to be wrong at time but don't think so this time.

GA arms has had 62 gr ammo in stock the last couple of times i stopped in, as well as 9mm, 40, 45, and 7.62 x 39. lucky for me its only 10 mins from the house. I like how he blacked out the original price.....he could just tear of the price portion....like I do to hide it from the wifey.

Why don't someone start a thread about the stupid asshats that pay that kind of money, instead of the guys asking that kind of money. I personally don't sell much on here, when I do it's a fair price, but if people will quit payin', they'll stop askin'.

Why don't someone start a thread about the stupid asshats that pay that kind of money, instead of the guys asking that kind of money. I personally don't sell much on here, when I do it's a fair price, but if people will quit payin', they'll stop askin'.

Remember, these are the same people buying up all the "evil black weapons" to dry up the supply, and raise prices. I laugh everytime i see a dpms selling for $2k. I say let these people pay interest on their credit cards, and enjoy their large collections.

yup people asking 600 gen 3 glocks on here. i bought one from the store today 529.00 out the door and it was fde...sad state on here. I sold a khar cw9 that was lnib for 350 on here in about 2 hrs. I figured it was perfect condition like new so 50 bucks off what i paid was fair being the gun was shot like 20 times, but everyone on here doesnt see it that way you see gen 3 glocks fetching 550 plus that are 2 yr old guns been shot. how is it a new one is cheaper....crazy crazy

Back
Top Bottom