• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OMG@security questions

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Dammit man! You open up a new account for anything online and they make you select/answer 74829 security questions incase you lose access to your account and they need to verify it's you. I mean Hell's Bells, ****ing really??? $%#&>×&;=;<<=;;$<<÷&÷,&#*×*=!!!

/rant, I'm going out to buy some beer. ****!

Dammit man! You open up a new account for anything online and they make you select/answer 74829 security questions incase you lose access to your account and they need to verify it's you. I mean Hell's Bells, ****ing really??? $%#&>×&;=;<<=;;$<<÷&÷,&#*×*=!!!

/rant, I'm going out to buy some beer. ****!
LOL

Ha! This one was for FAFSA so I can go back to school and finish my degree. It's hard enough to find the motivation to go back to school @43 years old but I only lack 4 classes...
Good on you man. I made through 2 semesters before I lost it on a liberal male college professor. I actually saw black during one of his sermons about the war and how much he hated everyone involved.

I'm just glad I didn't come out of it with blood on my hands. But I knew it was time to call it quits.

Good on you man. I made through 2 semesters before I lost it on a liberal male college professor. I actually saw black during one of his sermons about the war and how much he hated everyone involved.

I'm just glad I didn't come out of it with blood on my hands. But I knew it was time to call it quits.
Its sad they don't do more teaching instead of forcing there own views and opinions on people .

Back
Top Bottom