• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OMG@security questions

Good on you man. I made through 2 semesters before I lost it on a liberal male college professor. I actually saw black during one of his sermons about the war and how much he hated everyone involved.

Thanks man. It's hard to find the motivation and get to it. The degree doesn't change a thing about me, but it will help better my career if I can put it on my resume.

I hope I don't have to experience the same thing you did...I already had that happen 10 years ago when I was in college the first time around, although it was at a lower level...seems they want to indoctrinate you no matter what your age is. I have 2 maths, an art/music appreciation class, and a psych class. The psych has potential to go either way...it can be cool or it can suck. I think I may take it last...

Thanks man. It's hard to find the motivation and get to it. The degree doesn't change a thing about me, but it will help better my career if I can put it on my resume.

I hope I don't have to experience the same thing you did...I already had that happen 10 years ago when I was in college the first time around, although it was at a lower level...seems they want to indoctrinate you no matter what your age is. I have 2 maths, an art/music appreciation class, and a psych class. The psych has potential to go either way...it can be cool or it can suck. I think I may take it last...

there doing there best to create a world full of snowflakes

pick one name and use it for everything easier to remember
This.

And write it down somewhere safe, so you don't have to use the same one for all accounts. Either physically safe (in a gun safe?) or encrypted. I have everything in an encrypted Zip file, so I only need to remember one password, and have copies multiple places.

You could also write down a hint the would have no meaning to anyone but yourself and keep it with you.

I was in college from 66-70 and there were a bunch of liberal profs then too. We just parroted back to them the info they wanted to get a grade, then laughed at them after class about what doofusses they were. They thought they were "molding young minds" but we were just "playing the game" to get a degree.

Thought it was pretty sad that the profs "couldn't get a real job", had to spend a lifetime ladling out liberal pablum to the young people, never realizing that the students already knew how to suck up to someone in power to get the results the student wanted. The students could teach the profs some lessons about getting along in the real world.

Oh yeah. I can imagine how it is at a big university. I don't think I can handle that. I'm going to a small community college. Good luck to your son, that's pretty awesome he's at UGA!
It was hit or miss at KSU. Some focused on their material and others tried to shove their agenda down your throat. @dmason can vouch for that

Back
Top Bottom