• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Gun - What would you choose?

If you could only have one.... which would you choose & why?

• Total voters
G 17 Gen 3

Jackpot
9c7640cad9f75e219d9e50dc38c24d42.jpg

Given two choices and the only post to mention either is the original post.

I wasn't even gonna say it...

I'm actually having to sell one of these... to buy another version of one or the other lol.... I'm about to go ALL SIG or ALL 1911 and wanted to get some feedback from the crowd... and so not only is the crown having trouble with the question, they're all about the one gun I wouldn't take as a gift; GLOCK. Nothing wrong with them, just not my bag personally. After trying Glocks, XD's, XDM's, FNS, Etc etc... the SiG is the only Polymer gun I own or likely ever will. Although the new Archon Type B looks promising.

I'm actually having to sell one of these... to buy another version of one or the other lol.... I'm about to go ALL SIG or ALL 1911 and wanted to get some feedback from the crowd... and so not only is the crown having trouble with the question, they're all about the one gun I wouldn't take as a gift; GLOCK. Nothing wrong with them, just not my bag personally. After trying Glocks, XD's, XDM's, FNS, Etc etc... the SiG is the only Polymer gun I own or likely ever will. Although the new Archon Type B looks promising.
We're not having trouble with the question. We simply think that any question posted to this esteemed group of firearm aficionados that doesn't give tacos as a choice is inherently flawed. Therefore, we hijacked your thread. Welcome to the ODT.

So based on your choices I voted 1911’s have a fleet from Kimbers, Springfields and Colt. So I stayed in the spirit of the OP... I personally never owned a Glock until I shot one... Very well in fact. I fell in love with the simplicity and accuracy and the abuse they can take. With Glock being local I purchased my first.

It is now my GTG, even though its the cheapest gun in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom