• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One in a million shot

Afew years back my Brother took a shot at me while i was standing in the creek bent over washing my face , when all of a sudden the water in the creek blew up in my face , sucker took a trickshot on me from behind . Feeling kinda pissed and wet , I took off after him throwing bricks and rocks , ... well i did'nt forget , so later on i got my 12 guage out at dark and waited for him to get outta the truck then BAM with a blank !!! Needless to say i did'nt do that no more ... Neither did he. I'd forgot he'd just come back from the STAN . ooops sorry bruh :cool:

When i was young me dad and some of his friends went hunting on a field that bordered a powerline. Didnt see anything all morning. We all met up and saw about 3 does 500 yards out on the powerline. Dad said damn im shootin one of em. He set a climber on a pole and climbed about 15' up. He propped up and shot. Nxt thing we see is a whitetail flopping 500 yards out. We all were shocked. He shot it with a remington 7400 270 semi auto. He admitted it was pure luck. He aimed about 4ft higher than the doe before he shot. He became well known around by friends of friends who he met would say "oh your the one who made that long shot on that deer." Pretty cool to see.

image.jpeg
200 yard shot I made on a beaver with my Ruger M77 mk2 25-06. I was tickled pink as you can see in the pic.

I hit and killed a quell with a rock about 6 feet in the air about 30 feet away. I was 20 years old with 4 frat brothers at West Georgia. They all said at the same time. DAMN!!!

We were playing golf on a little course in Tunnel Hill that everyone calls The Pasture. There is a railroad that runs right along side of the course. A buddy was lined up for his tee shot just as a train is coming into view. The engineer hit the horn in the middle of his backswing. He pivoted his feet and hit the ball off the tee something like Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore while yelling an obscenity in the direction of the train. The ball took off low and was a line drive straight into the front glass of the locomotive. That was 30 years ago and I still laugh out loud when I drive up hwy 41 past that golf course.

Best one I have hard of in a looooooong time. Comes from 2 years ago. Austin Police Sgt. Adam Johnson fires a bulls eye into active shooters chest from 104 yards away, one handed, while holding the reins of 2 horses in his other hand. Weapon? S&W MP .40 Helluva shot, even if he used a rest.

"For a guy to keep his composure and holding two horses with one hand and taking a one-hand shot with the other hand, it says a lot about the training and professionalism of our police department,” Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo said to the Austin American-Statesman."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/06/austin-cop-sure-shot-stopped-crazed-gunman.html

When I was a kid living near Vogel
This guy comes in and asked us to call the game warden
Said he was out squirrel hunting and a bear got after him and he had emptied his .22 at the bear and dropped the gun and ran
So we go with the game warden and the guy leads us down sosebee cove to where he thought he was

We tromp around for a while and find a dead bear

Shot thru the eye with a .22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was a kid living near Vogel
This guy comes in and asked us to call the game warden
Said he was out squirrel hunting and a bear got after him and he had emptied his .22 at the bear and dropped the gun and ran
So we go with the game warden and the guy leads us down sosebee cove to where he thought he was

We tromp around for a while and find a dead bear

Shot thru the eye with a .22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEE! I told you it was a good self defense round!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom