• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One nice gun vs many "cheaper" guns

One nice gun or 2 ok guns?

• Total voters
Just get yourself a Hi Point. Spend the rest of your money on ammo and training.

Nah Kimber looks way better:
DSC02700.jpg

So if someone really wanted to have multiple guns you can get great quality used guns if you hunt and look around for them. I feel that quatlity guns are Colts, Smiths, Rugers, Glocks, Sprinfields and some Kel-Tecs. I wouldn't suggest any Hi-Points, Cobras, Jimenez's or any off brand gun as they just aren't trustworthy to me. Sure you can get probably 3-4 of them for a good price of a Glock. But, you can get 2 Ruger P89's for the price of 1 Glock as well at a pawn shop or a LGS if you really look hard and hunt for 'em. To me, the P89, although not pretty and bulky is a classic, tough and rugged 9mm that tact drives consistently. Same with rifles. I'm not an AR guy more of a AK, SKS kinda guy. You can get 2-3 SKS's if you look around for probably the price of 1 Colt AR. Ammo is cheaper and easier to find in ammo panics than .223/5.56 too. Never really was a short on Wolf or Tulammo in 7.62x39. When and if the SHTF happens multiples will come in handy. Not saying you have to have 100 guns, but having a few would really help. I currently have in handguns 2 revolvers, 3 semi autos. In rifles 2 lever action, 3 bolt (1 30-06 and 2 SKS's) and I feel I'm pretty okay if some ish was to hit the fan.

Just my $0.02

Back
Top Bottom