• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One nice gun vs many "cheaper" guns

One nice gun or 2 ok guns?

• Total voters
That is bushingless bull barrel. The rust is common on kimber barrels. Go to a gunship that stocks a bunch of kimbers and you will find new ones that look like that.

I've had other 1911s with bull barrels and none of them except the Kimber has that sharp shoulder....just seems like a bad idea.

For the three legged Kimber "Custom Shop" owner.

media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_c8_28_e7_c828e7a054e53346160c88922fa1678c.jpg

:grouphug:

Man...you really seem to hate Kimber

in 20 years of trading i've only had 2 bad guns. 1 was a kimber, the other was a very old taurus revolver. it was still called forjas taurus. it would light strike on 2 cylinders. lots of guns i didn't 'like'. but no issues.

just saying, more money doesn't always mean better.

I never really tried to say that....just if you could would you rather buy one "dream" gun or a few cheaper guns?

I also meant to leave the whole SHTF thinking out of it...in my worthless opinion all these fantasies about getting in sustained firefights for food are just that...fantasy. In reality if you're not ambushed by a bigger force or have your house burned down or get taken out by a pop shot when you're watering the plants then you will likely only be in one very quick gun fight that will likely be won by they guy that realizes he's in a gunfight first

Back
Top Bottom