• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ooooh! I’m so excited.........

Thank you for the advice. We can’t stand cities so are inclined to rent a car at the airport and straight away drive out. We like the country areas, so Stone Mountain Park is definitely on the itinerary as is Savannah. We like the history of places we travel too as well as trying the local food, not sure if it’s Georgian but I’ll be looking for a chicken fried steak, haven’t had one since I worked the oil rigs so many years ago. @Wolfpenhiker recommends the Clermont Lounge but I have a feeling Mrs D would not approve. :lol:
Stn Mtn and Savannah are not out in the country like you think. We can take you out to the country if you wish, even far enough to hear banjos playing and someone squealing like a pig.:cool: Defiantly go and dine at the Varsity, so you can brag to all your friends back home. Some of the members here have standing reservations at the Clairmont Lounge so getting in should not be a problem.

Stn Mtn and Savannah are not out in the country like you think. We can take you out to the country if you wish, even far enough to hear banjos playing and someone squealing like a pig.:cool: Defiantly go and dine at the Varsity, so you can brag to all your friends back home. Some of the members here have standing reservations at the Clairmont Lounge so getting in should not be a problem.
Thank you but Banjo Country might be a little too far out in the country and Mrs D says she has proprietary rights. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom