Opinion of home security camera systems

I use Arlo Go to monitor a rental storage and my home - The rechargeable batteries last a little over two weeks on high resolution - it’s cellular - with my plan it only cost $20 per camera per month added to my Verizon service - It has sound and motion alerts - battery notifications - automatically records events - Well worth the peace of mind

I've been looking for an excuse to buy one of these....love the idea of a cellular based wireless system. Do you have a spare battery that you just swap out when you need to?

Bump back up because of these crazy times, looking at wyze or ring flood cams. Kinda wanna do a wired one tho since access in the attic ain't bad but am clueless

We Have ADT security which comes with RING doorbell. Then we have NEST cams for inside the house. Anytime someone steps foot on my property, my wife and I both know about it. Even if we are not home.

Get a camera with a little video screen underneath it, and when the alarm is activated have the screen come on showing some footage of strippers pole dancing naked.

I guarantee whatever burglars are in your home will come running up to it, pull off their sunglasses, and stare right at the monitor to watch the show at least for a few seconds until they read they realize it was bait.
This is a genius idea

Back
Top Bottom