Out of shape people are going to die first?

I'm 65 and have artifical Hip and Shoulder and a railroad track up my fuzed spine but I can still shoot 3 gun competitions, maybe not run as fast as the 20 somethings but can still do what I may need to if SHTF, and I won't bug out, be hanging in and defending whats mine till someone chutes my old butt dead, then they better watch out what they are "collecting" might be surprized.

i have seen some big guys ruck for a good distance as well as the skinny guys

that being said its about doing the work. they could

So you don't have one then. Copy.

You're probably right. Being less healthy,and in poorer shape is probably the best option. :lol: Obviously my statement was one of opinion, primarily based on personal experience. Your experiences may vary. Are we not allowed to express opinions any longer? :lol:

You're probably right. Being less healthy,and in poorer shape is probably the best option. :lol: Obviously my statement was one of opinion, primarily based on personal experience. Your experiences may vary. Are we not allowed to express opinions any longer? :lol:

operator right ****ing here

he has the experience so everyone else stfu

lolz

operator right ****ing here

he has the experience so everyone else stfu

lolz
Dey see you trollin' day hay tin.

Oh yeah. It takes a special breed to be able to tell how it feels to be in shape, versus being a bit out of shape.....pure pro right here boys. :lol:

Stand back or I'll whip out my tactical opinion on which type of olive oil is the best...or maybe my preference for blue jeans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom