• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of state hunts

I only deer hunted SC, I was in a club.

You ever think about out of state public land hunting? I hear good things about hunting Kentucky. My friend hunted public land and private in Kentucky. They killed 2 does and 1 good buck.

I only deer hunted SC, I was in a club.

You ever think about out of state public land hunting? I hear good things about hunting Kentucky. My friend hunted public land and private in Kentucky. They killed 2 does and 1 good buck.
Kentucky is on the list. I’ve heard the public land has a lot of hunters on it but that was from one person

Any Of The School Hunts In Bama Will Be Your Best Bang For The Buck.. Most Run From $800-$1000 Per Person.And You'll Get To Hunt Some Of Alabama Best Land. Last Time Down I Hunted on a Doctor's Place 1500 ac . He Had Some Pretty Strict Rules ,That He Went By. But told Me To Shoot What Ever I Wanted.. I Told Him I Wasn't Looking just To Kill and I Would Go By The Same Rules He Went By.Other Guy That Hunted their killed 3-4.Owner Didn't Act upset With Him..But One of Use Has A Standing invitation To Come Back any Time..And I Can Bet You Can Guess Who That Is... I Hunted Two day and Seen several Good Buck.and Passed..I Seen The one I wanted only once at Little Over 900 Yds.. On Rhe Last Evening He Was a Hoss.. Sold 150 class..

I turkey hunted in Kentucky this past spring. It was beautiful area and signs of big deer in area. I'm thinking of going back up there for muzzleloader to the same wma. We got a hotel in town and only had about a 20 minute drive to the hunting areas.

Kentucky is on the list. I’ve heard the public land has a lot of hunters on it but that was from one person
Could be, they went 4 or 5 years ago right before the rut. They said it wasnt that bad. I was gonna go, but couldn't take time off to go.

Not sure where they went. I think it was similar to Ft Stewart down here.

Back
Top Bottom