• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

See, this guy gets it. And he's probably the youngest guy in the thread. I have the live version on a best of CD but the acoustic version is the best. Once you get past the fact that Neil Young is an old Canadian hippie douche you can just enjoy the music. I especially like The Needle and the Damage Done ( basically because I love old dope songs) and Like a Hurricane.

Yeah, well, as an oldie, this leaves me empty.
Sorry. I do not mean to offend, it is just something I have never indulged in, nor do I have any knowledge of it.

Icky

The circus bear done lost his clown...

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, well, as an oldie, this leaves me empty.
Sorry. I do not mean to offend, it is just something I have never indulged in, nor do I have any knowledge of it.
That's cool. As Molly Hatchet said "...It aint for everybody..." So some of us never passed around the tiny glob of hashish stuck on the end of a safety pin and the Bic lighter. No big deal. Or you never enjoyed the all over warm fuzzies of the old Tussinex Codeine cough syrup on a cold day. Maybe you never broke a Demerol in half and dissolved half of it in a shot of Wild Turkey. Or smoked a fatty and chugged a quart of malt liquor with friends in a 71 Beetle on the way to school. It's all good. Hell I wish I could follow the Ted Nugent clean living philosophy. But I HAVE had some good times that are kinda sketchy to me now.:cool:

That's cool. As Molly Hatchet said "...It aint for everybody..." So some of us never passed around the tiny glob of hashish stuck on the end of a safety pin and the Bic lighter. No big deal. Or you never enjoyed the all over warm fuzzies of the old Tussinex Codeine cough syrup on a cold day. Maybe you never broke a Demerol in half and dissolved half of it in a shot of Wild Turkey. Or smoked a fatty and chugged a quart of malt liquor with friends in a 71 Beetle on the way to school. It's all good. Hell I wish I could follow the Ted Nugent clean living philosophy. But I HAVE had some good times that are kinda sketchy to me now.:cool:

You left out the 2 8balls in hotel room full of hooters girls

Back
Top Bottom