• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" Out of the blue and into the black..."

Interesting! My brother is your age but I can almost promise he'd be lost in this thread. Never got into Panic. I mostly bounce around Slipknot, Machine Head, Wisdom in Chains, and the like...but I managed to sneak in a little Neil Young, CCR, and some of that nature in my CD collection...been meaning to get a little bit of Three dog Night also...

nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx
I swear I have mental telepathy because I was just talking about widespread panic yesterday!!

I swear I have mental telepathy because I was just talking about widespread panic yesterday!!
I guess I'll have to YouTube Widespread. I'm wondering if Govt Mule is still touring. I'd pay to see that. There's just not that many acts left I give a dam about seeing live. Me and my son drove to Charlotte in 11 to see Motorhead. And ever since then I was trying to find somewhere close enough to see them again but in a bigger venue. And then Lemmy went and died. So what's left? Not much I give a **** about. Maybe Ramstein or Rob Zombie.

I've been through Ohio as a kid and early teen. My grandfather came from Pontiac Michigan. Guess that makes my bloodline impure. All I recall of Ohio was depressing looking industrial areas. Now my old landlord and bidness partner Robby is married to a woman from up yonder. They head to rural Ohio every year around July 4th for about two weeks. He likes it up there. But again, it's pretty rural area,not Cleveland or Cincinnati.

arcanum ohio
farm land

I guess I'll have to YouTube Widespread. I'm wondering if Govt Mule is still touring. I'd pay to see that. There's just not that many acts left I give a dam about seeing live. Me and my son drove to Charlotte in 11 to see Motorhead. And ever since then I was trying to find somewhere close enough to see them again but in a bigger venue. And then Lemmy went and died. So what's left? Not much I give a **** about. Maybe Ramstein or Rob Zombie.
Lol, those r good bands too!
where is your bro at?
spanking duty??????
At home I guess, we were just texting a few minutes ago! Lol

I can't complete my Old Head trailer trash music thread without something from The King. First time I heard this one was at the laser show at Stone Mountain. It was powerful and still is. I've posted this one up before but it's a classic worthy of a rerun.

Back
Top Bottom