• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out with my baby boy on his first date!!!

I’m 45 with a about to be 6 year old son in 7 days. I was late to the game. It’s been a huge and sometimes very stressful adjustment not having a child until almost 40 years of age, but I wouldn’t change it. He has taught me a lot about me. I think God sent him to me to save me. Love em as much as you can. It goes by so damn fast.
Welcome club member! We have hats! 🤠

It’s funny you should ask, no not by any means. However all of my sons friends are scared of me for some odd reason.
Your son, prolly tell his friends, “My Dad would reap your ass if you mess with him or any of his family members; he would cut your ligaments slowly and let you alive and paralyzed …” lol 😂

I’m 45 with a about to be 6 year old son in 7 days. I was late to the game. It’s been a huge and sometimes very stressful adjustment not having a child until almost 40 years of age, but I wouldn’t change it. He has taught me a lot about me. I think God sent him to me to save me. Love em as much as you can. It goes by so damn fast.

Welcome club member! We have hats! 🤠

I just turned 60 and my twin boys are sophomores in college. Neither dated until being seniors in high school. One of 'em is still dating his HS sweetheart. The one at GA Tech has a slim selection when it comes to the dating pool.

Wouldn't trade 'em for anything in the world.

This goes way back:

Busted.jpg

WOW… Congratulations my friend. I started the game when I was 22, by the age of 40 I already had a bunch of grandkids… So, I am still young good looking young 58 YO guy :becky: :becky: :becky: and enjoying my grandkids, some teenagers now.

Due to work schedules when we were younger, my wife and I decided to not have kids which is why my solutions to “fixing the country” differs from those who have kids and grandkids. But I admire the Fathers that spend time with their kids to teach them, mentor them and raise them to be MEN and WOMEN which has become a rarity in the past 20 years. :yo:

Back
Top Bottom