• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Over-Priced AKs, ARs, Mini 14s, and SKSs...Not a Rant, Just a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I mean that employees don't understand the concept of capitalism as much as business owners in my opinion. Sure, it's up for debate. The reason I say this is because I have been both so I understand both.

Kind of like you can't fix stupid.
I think the employees out number the owners on this site and most likely their heavily armed,your on your own on this one.

So tlw1197 you get one? Not being a smart *** just wondering

2 Total Feedback Received By flhx
[h=2] Options / From / Date
Rating Summary[/h]
  • submit_on.gif
    edit_off.gif
    Seller JBhunter(20) 01-10-2013
    icon_positive.png
    Great guy! Easy to deal with!
    submit_on.gif
    edit_off.gif
    Buyer jkirk00(3) 12-18-2012
    icon_positive.png
    Good Guy. Easy to deal with!

You have interesting feed back. Almost like the same guy wrote both your feed backs. Just an observation. Do I know you by another name?

everybody types good guy , great or easy to deal with. I guess you wouldn't know that since you spend all your time in the boiler room with CPT Dave :thumb:

Kind of like you can't fix stupid.
I think the employees out number the owners on this site and most likely their heavily armed,your on your own on this one.

Doesn't really make 2 ****s to me. I was putting my view out there. As abrasive as it may be, it is what it is.

No, I mean that employees don't understand the concept of capitalism as much as business owners in my opinion. Sure, it's up for debate. The reason I say this is because I have been both so I understand both.

Fair enough point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom