• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Over-Priced AKs, ARs, Mini 14s, and SKSs...Not a Rant, Just a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpriced is not selling a SKS for $900 when others are.

Overprice is listing one for $900 when others are listing theirs for $300.

Worth/Value of anything is defined by what, at least some, are willing to pay.

Not by what you, individually, want to pay.

I suspect that most folks who complain usually punch a clock for their employment or have nothing worth a crazy asking price. This is America. The same country that lets you trade stocks, gamble and take advantage of other capitalist opportunities. I told several whiners at the gunshow that if I was hungry and they had a bag of rice, they could name their price. Same applies to anything else in demand. Its basic 9th grade economics.

What does someone having to "punch a clock for their employment" have anything to do with this? Hourly people arnt as good as buisness owners?

Overpriced is not selling a SKS for $900 when others are.

Overprice is listing one for $900 when others are listing theirs for $300.

Worth/Value of anything is defined by what, at least some, are willing to pay.

Not by what you, individually, want to pay.

Who the heck wants to own a SKS anyways?

What does someone having to "punch a clock for their employment" have anything to do with this? Hourly people arnt as good as buisness owners?

No, I mean that employees don't understand the concept of capitalism as much as business owners in my opinion. Sure, it's up for debate. The reason I say this is because I have been both so I understand both.

Last edited:
It's that typical holier than thou approach, you know, the one where my superior opinion means I can be condescending and act as if my **** doesn't stink

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom