• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Over-Priced AKs, ARs, Mini 14s, and SKSs...Not a Rant, Just a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work 2 jobs. One, I own and one I manage. It's the same way even in the company I manage. A few of the folks have no concept of capitalism.

It is a free market, i believe in being able to ask what you want for something . . . (Within Reason) but when it gets ridiculous i think they need to be deleted. I know i frequent the ODT less & less the more this **** is posted. No you can't actually make fun of it , or post anything about it.

*within reason* means $300- $500 sks hell maybe even more with ammo or other stocks or something. . . . $1000+ is spam & needs to be deleted

Why Delete it? That puts more work on the Mods...

Let the silence be the answer....

Next time see a ridiculous ad......here's a novel idea..... DO NOTHING.....LET IT BE....if WE ALL DID NOTHING they would get it.....No one has to get involved...NO ONE...not the mods...not those that think someone is gouging....no a "GLWS"....just let that AD DIE AND GO TO THE BOTTOM....at some point...they will get it....

I can't believe I read this whole ****ing thread when I could've been reading ads for $800 sks's and $1200 mini-14s. You guys owe me ten minutes of my life back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom