• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***P365x macro…what’s the verdict ***

I notices a slightly reduced muzzle flip with the Macro compared to my regular 365, but that could also be due to the bigger grip and extra weight.

I really like it though, and something that size holding 17 rounds is amazing. It seems to be reliable, although I only have a few hundred rounds through mine. It hasn't hiccupped once though.

The only downside for me is that I typically carry OWB with a t-shirt covering everything. It works well with the regular 365, but the Macro does print a bit that way. I'll probably use the Macro more in cooler weather or if I'm wearing a raincoat or something and keep the 365 for summer carry.

Curious if anyone is going to use a red dot on theirs.

I have a 365 XL with a Romeo 0 and it's strictly a range gun. I simply can't pick up the dot as fast as I can hit with irons. Close in (< 5yds) I shoot target-focus when practicing defensive shooting, and I find my brain seems to be able to get a good sight picture with irons but I end up hunting around for the dot.

I know the answer is to practice with the dot more, but I'm still more comfortable with irons for self defense.

The reduced recoil is not only from the grip...or else the 365 spectre comp would not have less recoil than the 365XL. I have "ordered" a Macro X just so I can remove the slide to put on my XL frame.

The reduced recoil is not only from the grip...or else the 365 spectre comp would not have less recoil than the 365XL. I have "ordered" a Macro X just so I can remove the slide to put on my XL frame.
You’ve been rockin a 365 for a while now! I got the macro yesterday and just sold it today after range trip with hellcat pro hahaha

You’ve been rockin a 365 for a while now! I got the macro yesterday and just sold it today after range trip with hellcat pro hahaha
Funny, I'm doing the exact opposite. I'll be putting up the HC Pro up here soon to offset the Macro.

HC Pro is a great gun and I do love the U-notch sights, but for me the Macro is just a little better, and the extra rounds in the same size package don't hurt.

Funny, I'm doing the exact opposite. I'll be putting up the HC Pro up here soon to offset the Macro.

HC Pro is a great gun and I do love the U-notch sights, but for me the Macro is just a little better, and the extra rounds in the same size package don't hurt.
Don't mind sheep dog sheep dog he changes EDCs like most people change underwear. Constantly in search of the pistol/holster grail (which also makes him a great person to ask)

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Don't mind sheep dog sheep dog he changes EDCs like most people change underwear. Constantly in search of the pistol/holster grail (which also makes him a great person to ask)

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
So what I gather is…ya don’t change your underwear often cuz ya dont change from your sig….

IMG_7878.gif

Back
Top Bottom