***P365x macro…what’s the verdict ***

Funny, I'm doing the exact opposite. I'll be putting up the HC Pro up here soon to offset the Macro.

HC Pro is a great gun and I do love the U-notch sights, but for me the Macro is just a little better, and the extra rounds in the same size package don't hurt.
I put the +2 oem baseplate on the 15 round mag and it gives the same capacity of the macro cuz macro is slightly longer than the hellcat pro. But yeah, at end of the day gotta go with what works for ya the best. Macro and 365 in general solid shooters just not ideal in my hands and overall impression.
IMG_8034.jpeg
IMG_8034.jpeg

I need a slim 9mm, my 357 sig pistols sometimes be too much and I’m holding on to 357 sig for as long as I can, but I need a throw in my pants small 9mm. My wife has the p365 so probably be a variation of that

I have a 365XL with the Macro 17rd grip and the XMacro Comp with an Icarus Precision XL Aluminum Grip module with the Mag Guts 14rd mags. The comp does shoot flatter, but also a little louder related to the comp. The lights do help with the recoil a little bit but you can't go wrong with it, recoil really isn't that bad with either though. The holosun 507k with the ACSS reticle is the bomb and also get Armory Craft Spring Kit. I carry these during the spring and summer, and my Staccato C2 during fall and winter. Have never had I hiccup with either pistol.

Attachments

• 20230514_205718.jpg
    20230514_205718.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 24
  • 20230514_205731.jpg
    20230514_205731.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 25
I've got the 365 and the 365xl. I noted what as the grip got longer (including spacers on 15 round mags) I got a little more accurate. I'm tempted by the macro grip specifically for that reason.

I have a 365XL with the Macro 17rd grip and the XMacro Comp with an Icarus Precision XL Aluminum Grip module with the Mag Guts 14rd mags. The comp does shoot flatter, but also a little louder related to the comp. The lights do help with the recoil a little bit but you can't go wrong with it, recoil really isn't that bad with either though. The holosun 507k with the ACSS reticle is the bomb and also get Armory Craft Spring Kit. I carry these during the spring and summer, and my Staccato C2 during fall and winter. Have never had I hiccup with either pistol.
That aluminum grip one is nice

OK so there’s been a shift in my view and my thoughts on the 365X macro. I picked up a Tac ops variant of the macro today, and took it to the range. I had a complete different shooting experience than I did with the macro comp the other day. This one shot great it felt great in the hand, recoil impulse, and overall performance was spot on. Completely changed my mind on the pistol. It has now taken top pick for my carry. I definitely prefer the shooting experience with the full length barrel, as opposed to the 3 inch comp version. Below are a few pics of my range session today.

Started off at 3 to 5 yards just to get a feel for it and it was on point so I backed it up to 10 yards and here is the two shots at 10 yards

IMG_8101.png

Here it is at 5 yards at almost rapidfire cadence of shooting…

IMG_8098.jpeg

I could keep shots on index cards at 10 15, 20 and 25 yards. Definitely glad I gave the tac ops a try. 🤩

I notice at fast cadence the X macro, Tac, ops, really outshines some other options out there, similar in size, maybe even some of the bigger guns. Just figured I’d update this thread.. keep training fellas 🎯

Oh and it’s nestled nice and cozy in a Tier1 axis elite holster

IMG_8106.jpeg

OK so there’s been a shift in my view and my thoughts on the 365X macro. I picked up a Tac ops variant of the macro today, and took it to the range. I had a complete different shooting experience than I did with the macro comp the other day. This one shot great it felt great in the hand, recoil impulse, and overall performance was spot on. Completely changed my mind on the pistol. It has now taken top pick for my carry. I definitely prefer the shooting experience with the full length barrel, as opposed to the 3 inch comp version. Below are a few pics of my range session today.

Started off at 3 to 5 yards just to get a feel for it and it was on point so I backed it up to 10 yards and here is the two shots at 10 yards

View attachment 5727039

Here it is at 5 yards at almost rapidfire cadence of shooting…

View attachment 5727042

I could keep shots on index cards at 10 15, 20 and 25 yards. Definitely glad I gave the tac ops a try. 🤩

I notice at fast cadence the X macro, Tac, ops, really outshines some other options out there, similar in size, maybe even some of the bigger guns. Just figured I’d update this thread.. keep training fellas 🎯

Yeah, the TACOPS is on my list to try. I really don't like compensators, but the ergonomics of the Macro X Comp was excellent

Back
Top Bottom