• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***P365x macro…what’s the verdict ***

So it's a 365xl slide with a macro grip and a magwell basically?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Basically yeah just doesn’t have XL on the side of the slide. And it has an extended slide release. It also comes with 4 mags instead of 2 like the comp macro does. I took the mag well off for more streamline look and low profile . Don’t really need it. Guess I’ll sell the mag well .

If anyone wants to read it, there is a article on The Firearm Blog about carrying a macro for a year with several thousand rounds fired. Cliff notes- good gun but comp fired inside ranges extremely loud. Still haven’t shot mine yet

If anyone wants to read it, there is an article on The Firearm Blog about carrying a macro for a year with several thousand rounds fired. Cliff notes- good gun but comp fired inside ranges extremely loud. Still haven’t shot mine yet
That was something else I considered …the extra concussive sound with comps

Basically yeah just doesn’t have XL on the side of the slide. And it has an extended slide release. It also comes with 4 mags instead of 2 like the comp macro does. I took the mag well off for more streamline look and low profile . Don’t really need it. Guess I’ll sell the mag well .
I just ordered the empire magwell for my xl frame. Love the way it feels. Squeezes my hand up high and tight.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

I love the 365 "platform" but a comp is just goofy imo. I've been carrying the same original 365 for over 3 years. I appreciate the smaller size since I carry it more than I shoot it after all... Sold a 365XL because I shot the 365 better due to more training with it. It is cool that you can swap slides/grip modules/trigger assemblies.

I love the 365 "platform" but a comp is just goofy imo. I've been carrying the same original 365 for over 3 years. I appreciate the smaller size since I carry it more than I shoot it after all... Sold a 365XL because I shot the 365 better due to more training with it. It is cool that you can swap slides/grip modules/trigger assemblies.
Yeah having shot the comp macro and the Full slide and barrel, I’ll gladly take the longer barrel and full slide (which i did haha). And the modularity is super cool to.

Man, my experience is different. Just got my Macro X and put the Macro X slide on my XL frame and shoots much flatter and softer. Wow, what a combo. I love it. I shot it side by side with my old setup, no question its a better shooting setup. This is my third mutt generation with this gun. The original FCU remains because 6-7k rounds it just too smooth to give up but this thing keeps aging like a fine wine.

Attachments

• PXL_20230616_152307549.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230616_152307549.PORTRAIT.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 15
Man, my experience is different. Just got my Macro X and put the Macro X slide on my XL frame and shoots much flatter and softer. Wow, what a combo. I love it. I shot it side by side with my old setup, no question its a better shooting setup. This is my third mutt generation with this gun. The original FCU remains because 6-7k rounds it just too smooth to give up but this thing keeps aging like a fine wine.
Have ya shot a macro frame? It’s solid! I shot yesterday side by side the g19 mos and x macro tacops. Came home and sold the g19 😆

Back
Top Bottom