• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***P365x macro…what’s the verdict ***

Replaced my 43x for one. My daughter and i both shoot it better with easier follow up shots when fired fairly rapidly. The comp makes no diffrence from what i've noticed honestly. 17+1, factory night sights, nice smooth trigger and is easily carried concealed so its a W in my book.

Yeah I picked one up and gonna range test tomorrow. I’ve seen some reviews the comp really helps with recoil and others say meh don’t change anything. I guess it’s different than an actually comp threaded onto a barrel

I can’t keep track of all the P365 variants. I’ve owned and carry the original P365 and can’t imagine changing that. It goes with me everywhere.
^^ This ^^ I have both the 365 and the X macro (no comp), still carry the 365. It's the smallest reasonable carry gun. And yes, I dropped the 43x for the 365.

^^ This ^^ I have both the 365 and the X macro (no comp), still carry the 365. It's the smallest reasonable carry gun. And yes, I dropped the 43x for the 365.

I tried the 43 stuff and it just wasn’t for me. The only other edc I carry is a G42. It’s for shorts and run to the store trips.

Back
Top Bottom