• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pawn Express, Newnan 5/27/13 UPDATE

While I'm at it here's a pawn shop deal for you guys

Gen2 Glock 17. One mag. Expired Trijicons 1367080633969.jpg

1367080753883.jpg

Yep. The great guys at Pawn Express keep me broke with all the good to GREAT deals. I'm working on recovering from a fantastic deal on a Sig P250 2sum and I'm sire that by the time I get half way recouperated I'll walk in and HAVE to buy some other irresistable deal.

By the way, I think Dorian DID mention the lasers on the Hi-Points but I forgot to write it down. My fault.

I bought month 9mm Point Carbine BNIB 2 months back for $289.95 (plus tax) and a BNIB Point C9 pistol for $149.95 (plus tax) at Dalton Pawnbrokers.

Dealer cost on the plain jane no laser . 215.73909089-1.jpg

773625-1.jpg

With laser 297.73

with laser , light and foregrip 336.50

Just saying.

The guy I bought my Points from told me that they were hard to get from his distributor. He said he takes whatever setup that are made available to him.....with or without lasers, with holster, compensattors, etc. Yesterday he had a new C9 with Hi Point issued galco holster for $169. Said he like to buy them plain-jane, but he could only get the one with the holster this go around.

Whats dealer cost on the C9?

119.96 Not a single gun in stock at the dealers website I am looking at.

Might want to call your dealer again...I think they went up a tad.

That cost was per the website of a dealer that a sales person is a friend of mine. ;) Nothing in stock.

hi pernt is the best cheap gun made. If you have very little money and need something to desk pop with a hi pernt will do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom