• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pawn Express, Newnan 5/27/13 UPDATE

I was in a gun shop the other day when a guy came in bragging he has a "Fotey cal" high point and was needing a holster lol. He spent $40 on a holster lmao!!!!!!! That's like half cost of used gun!!!!!

Not me, I just shop there...well as often as I can afford to. Can't get the wife to let me shop there as often as I'd LIKE to. ;)

I fondled the Tavor for quite a bit... walked out of the store and then walked right back in. Came sooooooo close to pulling the trigger and buying it, the whole time my 11yr old son was egging me on. I've spent so much on guns in the last 2 weeks though, figured the wife would shoot me with it. :laser: I could have gotten away with it, but it would have been a long week or two! :becky:

D

LOL! Man! I get a bad week or two for a $4-500 "indiscretion" I can't imagine walking in the door with a $1900 impulse buy.

Lol... I think I could've gotten away with it, but it would've cost me some tile and carpet work in the house. Might be worth it!!!

Here's the toys I've picked up over the last few weeks... she doesn't know about the FS2000 yet: :becky:

db27f779-02b4-4402-800b-be66d6e58784_zps7804113a.jpg

D

HA! I started dreaming about an FS2000 back when I watched Stargate Atlantis but that dream died when I saw the price tag. I do still have flights of fancy where I have an AR pistol though. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom