• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Peaceful March on Capitols of Each State

45Guy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
I've never been into this kind of thing... However, due to recent events, I will be attending this event.

Across the country, there are many people rallying to let our president and the US population that we are concerned about our 2nd Amendment rights and do not want them infringed upon. On January 19, 2013, at Noon local time, people are to gather at your state's capitol building for a peaceful protest.

Here is the video that I watched explaining more about the event and where it came from. Sort of a long video, but some good information. Hope to see ya'll there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ

Last edited:
I've never been into this kind of thing... However, due to recent events, I will be attending this event.

Across the country, there are many people rallying to let our president and the US population that we aren't giving up our weapons. On January 19, 2013, at Noon local time, people are to gather at your state's capitol building for a peaceful protest.

Here is the video that I watched explaining more about the event and where it came from. Sort of a long video, but some good information. Hope to see ya'll there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ

Nobody is coming to take your weapons and nobody is giving them up.... This march is more to show them that we do not support more gun control and believe in the 2nd amendment.

I don't know if they have their permits or whatever is required by the state restricting peaceful assembly. However, I will be there with my kid/s in a show of support as Saturday is an off day for me.

Be prepared to answer questions: Why would anyone need a deadly assault rifle, why would anyone need a high capacity magazine etc.

Nobody is coming to take your weapons and nobody is giving them up.... This march is more to show them that we do not support more gun control and believe in the 2nd amendment.

no need to be harsh on him, we're all friends here.
It doesn't take a dummy to realize what he meant.

Lol, plus thats all we need as gun owners is to have people out there marching raising hell about "They will not take our guns!" and make us look crazy!
smh :doh:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I have made a minor change to my post, hopefully for the better. I should have chosen my words slightly more diplomatically, however, thanks for the input. I simply would like to get the word out. I want as many people as possible to show up. If you all could, please pass on the information and let's make a good showing.
Watching the video gives a better mindset of what is going on than I do.
Thanks Again
45Guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom