• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pic of 2020 Colt Python

Screenshot_20200102-052731_Instagram.jpg

Well as us that are quite old the price they were back in the day was high when new and we didn’t make that much money back then, so why whine about prices, I’ve heard that all my life if trucks keeps going up and up they’ll never sell. If you haven’t noticed they’re still selling them. Same holds true for today’s things, you may not live long enough to see but if the Lord lets you live long enough you’ll see what I’m saying. The key is living long enough.

Yup, they will sell plenty.

It's not just that old Pythons are expensive, there's a lot of people that would love a Python but would never trust a used gun, or deal with anything but a standard FFL.

People will buy one, tell all their buddies how their Python is 'smooth as silk', and the legend will continue.

Yup, they will sell plenty.

It's not just that old Pythons are expensive, there's a lot of people that would love a Python but would never trust a used gun, or deal with anything but a standard FFL.

People will buy one, tell all their buddies how their Python is 'smooth as silk', and the legend will continue.
I have bought both new King Cobras 3” & 4” and the triggers on them are phenomenal, very smooth and slick. Legend lives.

I have bought both new King Cobras 3” & 4” and the triggers on them are phenomenal, very smooth and slick. Legend lives.

I've played with them in stores and at NRA when they first came out. I certainly didn't have any complaints, but then again I'm not a connoisseur when it comes to triggers.

I was looking forward to the King Cobra Target model becoming available, but honestly, I think they are cannibalizing that one's sales now with this announcement. I'm seeing that gun for high-900s, so a couple hundred more for a Python is something most people won't pass up.

Back
Top Bottom